Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"Feast Declaration of Abundance"


 

It's my very first time to attend the FEAST at PICC and I am so overwhelmed by the number of people who attended, people from all over the country from all walks of life, families gathering together around, happy people everywhere, wow..it was such an amazing experience for me who came from the Visayan province, witnessed how the FEAST really moved and transformed me during that time.  The FEAST really is the best and  happy place to be for every one, a great feeling and experience for me indeed.

I was really inspired by this opening prayer "The Declaration of Abundance", where Bro. Bo Sanchez before opening his Bible and starting his powerful talk of God's Words and Wisdom, declared this prayer of abundance first and it feels so good and so blessed, so powerful that it touches something deep within me, and this encouraged and inspired me to make this image and post it here, to share this also to others who has not been reached by the FEAST yet.
From then on , this serves as my morning prayer, every time I woke up in the morning this words and prayers comes out in me and this made me start my day with a happy and positive thoughts and atmosphere, and full of hope that God will bless and guide my day and make it more meaningful one for me.


THANKSGIVING PRAYER


This is also part of the FEAST's prayer of thanksgiving.  I loved this prayer so much..full of hope and full of love, such powerful words to start your day.  I really encouraged everyone to try attending the FEAST and I'll guarantee you, it will be a big day for you to celebrate and experience the goodness of the Lord.  Be part of the Kerygma Family here and you will be guided to the different FEAST locations around the Philippines and even outside the country.  If you are just living in Manila and the nearest provinces, you have this great opportunity to change your life and your family relationships.  You will never regret this privilege God is calling you, be part of this community, be changed and do make a difference in this world.
To be a part of the Kerygma Family is a lifetime fulfillment, but I am still looking forward to be a part of the Life of Jesus community, because I do believed that I can do much more for God and other people, yet, the FEAST is still not reaching our place, but always praying that it will reach Cadiz City, Negros Occidental very very soon and be a part of this spiritual community.
And my other prayer also is to meet Bro. Bo Sanchez in person here in our place, hear his words of wisdom to continue touching me and molding me to be a more loving and forgiving person.  He already changed so many lives only by his words, and I am so proud to say that I am one of them.  And it's only by God's gift of grace that it may happen.  So let us not stop asking His gift of grace for us to change and renew us to be a better Christian.

Remember, "God is always working in ways we cannot see."

Be blessed,
  Nonie f.

No comments:

Post a Comment